Frequently Asked Questions
We support a wide range of payment methods, so you can select the option that works best for you. You can choose from:
- UBL Omni
- UBL Bank Deposit / Direct Transfer (Online Banking)
We’re all about getting you games instantly and at low prices, so we only sell the digital version of products.
Pre-order keys will be delivered a day before the official release date. Moreover, we’ll also send notifications via SMS or WhatsApp once the product keys are sent out. The date of the release is published in the product page
Simple! Just follow the steps below to become a new Xbox Live member:
a. Connect your Xbox One to your broadband internet connection.
b. Press the Xbox button and select Home. From the Home screen, scroll across and open the Microsoft Store., Select Create Profile and then follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
c. In the Microsoft Store, select Use a Code.
d. Follow the on-screen instructions, enter the code you received from us and enjoy!
Alternatively you can extend your existing Xbox Live Gold Membership:
a. Sign in to Xbox Live.
b. Select Manage Account, select Memberships, and select your membership plan.
c. Select Use a Code and enter your code from us!
How do I redeem a Sony PlayStation Network card? It’s simple. Just follow the steps below to redeem your Sony PlayStation Network card:
1. If you don’t yet have a PlayStation Network (PSN) account, you can create one on your PlayStation console or by visiting the PlayStation website.
2. Once you’ve set up your account, visit the PlayStation Store via your PlayStation console.
3. Select “”Redeem Codes”” option at the bottom of the menu (for PS Vita, tap the options button on the bottom right).
4. Enter your 12-digit voucher code.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your code.
1. Launch Steam and log in to your Steam account.
2. Click the Games Menu.
3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
1. Login to Origin with the EA account you would like your game added to.
2. Click on the Origin menu at the top left.
3. Select “Redeem Product Code”
4. Enter the key we sent you
1. Start by downloading/installing your Ubisoft game using the download provided on that game’s product page.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the game by either locating the game’s shortcut or find the game from your Start > Programs list.
3. Once Uplay launches, enter your Uplay account username and password, and then redeem your code.
Developer Website: Some games need to be activated via the developer’s website. So, for example, you must visit battle.net for purchases related to World of Warcraft.